To change or transfer your license key to a different domain name:
- Login to wsform.com
- Click My Account (Top right)
- Click Purchase History
- Click View Licenses
- Click Manage Sites
- Click Deactivate to remove the old domain name
You can now activate your license key on the new domain name in WordPress:
- Click WS Form from the WordPress administration menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click Settings from the same menu.
- Click the License or appropriate Plugin tab on the settings page.
- Enter your license key and click Activate.