WordPress blocks represent an element of a page such as a heading, paragraph of text or an image.
The WS Form block makes it easy to add a form to your WordPress website.
To add a form to your website:
- Click the ‘Add Block’ icon. This can be found at the top of the block editor and also below each existing block on the page.
- To find the WS Form block, either search for ‘WS Form’ or click the ‘WS Form’ category in the ‘Add Block’ modal.
- Click the WS Form block to add it to your page.
- Choose which form you would like to use in the editor sidebar.
- WS Form will then show a preview of the form on your page. As with all WordPress blocks the preview is an approximate representation of how the form will look. The final output will depend on the theme and styling of your website.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button to preview the form on your web page.
To learn more about WordPress blocks, click here.