GDPR requires you provide users with a method of deleting their data from your records. WordPress has a Data Erasure Request feature that is seamlessly integrated with WS Form.
To create a data erasure request form:
- Click Add New from the WS Form administration menu.
- Click the GDPR tab at the top.
- Click the Data Erasure Request template.
- Click Publish when the form is created.
- Add the form to your website.
For more information about GDPR, click here.
Manually Creating a Data Erasure Request Form
You can also manually create a Data Erasure Request form. You will need a form that has an Email field on it. To do this:
- When editing your form, click the Actions icon at the top of the page. The Actions sidebar will open on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the Add icon to add a new action.
- Select Data Erasure Request from the Action pulldown.
- Select the Email field on your form for the Email Field setting.
- Click Save at the bottom.