Fathom Analytics is a privacy-focused website analytics tool. It’s designed as an alternative to more traditional analytics services like Google Analytics, with a strong emphasis on user privacy and data protection.
If you are using Fathom Analytics on your website you can use WS Form to fire off events when a form is submitted. This is done by adding a Conversion Tracking acton to your form.
To add a Conversion Tracking action:
- Click the Actions icon at the top of the layout editor. The Actions sidebar will open on the side of the page.
- Click the Add icon to add a new action.
- Select Conversion Tracking from the Action pulldown. A series of settings will appear.
- In the Type setting choose Fathom Analytics.
- In the Event Name setting enter an event name. Learn more about acceptable event names.
- Optionally enter a Cents value for the event. 100 = $1.
- Optionally enter a Site ID to associate the event with.
- Click Save & Close.
Your form will now fire a Fathom Analytics event when the form is submitted.