This article describes how to obtain and install and activate WS Form and add-on plugins.
Obtaining Your Software
When you order WS Form you will receive an email confirmation with links to the software you purchased. If you do not receive this email or you need to download the software again:
- Login to wsform.com.
- Click on My Account (Top right).
- Click on Downloads.
- Click to download your required zip file(s).
There are two ways of installing the WS Form plugin:
- WordPress Admin
- File Transfer
WordPress Admin Installation
The easiest way to install the plugin is to upload the ZIP file provided when you made your purchase.
To install the plugin:
- Click Plugins from the WordPress administration menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click Add New at the top of your screen.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top of your screen.
- Choose the ZIP file of the plugin from your computer and click Install Now.
- Click Activate to activate WS Form.
If the ZIP file extracts after it downloads, please re-zip the file and ensure it has a zip extension. The filename for should be:
- ws-form.zip for the free version
- ws-form-pro.zip for the PRO version.
For add-ons the extension will also be .zip
File Transfer Installation
If your WordPress installation does not support the Add New option (for example, FTP might be disabled), you can manually upload the unzipped plugin folder to:
WS Form Welcome Screen
When you activate WS Form you will be presented with the welcome screen.
The welcome screen asks a series of quick questions to get you started. Answer each of the questions, and WS Form will ensure the settings are configured to suit your experience level and also the theme you are using on your website.