Once you have purchased the plugin, you will be provided with a license key and a link to download a ZIP installation file both in your web browser and in the order confirmation email.
Licensing the plugin ensures you will receive continued software updates and support.
Agency License: If you have purchased an Agency license, enter the key for WS Form PRO or the individual add-on, not the license key provided for the Agency product. The Agency license is only used for renewing your license.
Note: If you have moved WS Form PRO to a different hostname, you may need to change the hostname the license key is associated with. Learn More
Licensing WS Form and Add-Ons
To license WS Form or an add-on:
- Click ‘WS Form’ from the WordPress administration menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click ‘Settings’ from the same menu.
- Click the ‘License’ or appropriate add-on tab.
- Enter your license key and click ‘Activate’.
Finding Your License Key
Your license key(s) is provided in the email receipt you are sent.
To find your license key:
- Click ‘Purchase History‘.
- Click ‘View Licenses’ next to the order you placed.
- Click the key icon to view your license key.
Changing Sites for a License Key
Personal license keys can be licensed to a single hostname. Freelance license keys can be licensed to 5 hostnames. Agency licenses keys can be licensed to unlimited hostnames.
To change which hostnames a key is licensed to:
- Log in to https://wsform.com
- Click on ‘My Account‘
- Click on ‘Purchase History‘
- Click on ‘View Licenses’
- Click on ‘Manage Sites’
Renewing a License Key
WS Form will send you an email reminder when it is time to renew a license key.
To renew a license key at any other time:
Upgrading a License Key
Personal licenses can upgrade to Freelance and Agency licenses. Freelance licenses can upgrade to Agency licenses.
To upgrade a license key: