Once you have purchased the plugin, you will be provided with a license key and a link to download a ZIP installation file both in your web browser and in the order confirmation email.
Licensing the plugin ensures you will receive software updates and support.
To enter the license key you were provided with when you purchased the software:
- Click ‘WS Form’ from the WordPress administration menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click ‘Settings’ from the same menu.
- Click the ‘License’ or appropriate ‘Plugin’ tab on the settings page.
- Enter your license key and click ‘Activate’.
Finding Your License Key
Your license key(s) is provided in the email receipt you are sent.
You can also access your license key(s) from your Account page.
- Click ‘Purchase History‘.
- Click ‘View Licenses’ next to the order you placed.
- Click the key icon to view your license key.