Using the User Management add-on, it is possible to automatically login a user after they have been registered. This is done by simply adding an additional User Management action configured to use the ‘Login’ method.
To do this:
- When editing your form, click the ‘Actions’ icon at the top of the page. The ‘Actions’ sidebar will open.
- Click the ‘Add’ icon to add a new action.
- Select ‘User Management’ from the Action pulldown. A series of settings will appear.
- Choose ‘Login’ as the ‘Method’.
- Map the same Username and Password field as you used for the Register action to the Login action.
- Click ‘Save’
Now once the register action completes successfully, the user will be automatically logged into the website.