Using the User Management add-on, it is possible to automatically login a user after they have been registered. This is done by simply adding an additional User Management action configured to use the Login method.
To do this:
- When editing your form, click the Actions icon at the top of the page. The Actions sidebar will open.
- Click the Add icon to add a new action.
- Select User Management from the Action pulldown. A series of settings will appear.
- Choose Login as the Method.
- Map the same Username and Password field as you used for the Register action to the Login action.
- Click Save
Now once the register action completes successfully, the user will be automatically logged into the website.