Gutenberg is a visual page editor that is included with WordPress. Gutenberg allows you to create content for your website using blocks. Each block represents an element of a page such as a heading, paragraph of text or an image.
The WS Form Gutenberg block makes it easy to add a form to your WordPress website.
To add a form to your website:
- Click the ‘Add Block’ icon. This can be found at the top of the Gutenberg editor and also below each existing block on the page.
- To find the WS Form block, either search for ‘WS Form’ or click the ‘WS Form’ category in the ‘Add Block’ modal.
- Click the WS Form block to add it to your page.
- Choose which form you would like to use in the Gutenberg sidebar.
- WS Form will then show a preview of the form on your page. As with all Gutenberg blocks the preview is an approximate representation of how the form will look. The final output will depend on the theme and styling of your website.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button to preview the form on your web page.
To learn more about Gutenberg, click here.