WS Form PRO includes a powerful collection of e-commerce field types that enable you to create a variety of forms for selling products or services.
Furthermore, you can even integrate e-commerce fields with WooCommerce products to allow for price customization. Learn more.
An example e-commerce form is show below:
E-Commerce Field Types
The following e-commerce field types exist:
- Price (Invite a web user to enter a price, or fix the price by making the field read only)
- Price Select (The web user selects a single product from a select dropdown)
- Price Checkbox (The web user selects one or more products using checkboxes)
- Price Radio (The web user selects a single product using radio buttons)
- Price Range (The web user selects a price using a range slider)
- Quantity (Multiply the value of any of the above price fields by a quantity)
- Price Subtotal (Show the price x quantity)
- Cart Detail (Add cart level pricing such as the subtotal, shipping or discounts)
- Cart Total (Show the overall cart total)
WS Form e-commerce forms are completely flexible, which means you add just a payment button, or combine it with a price field, or a price field and a quantity field—the choice is yours. There is no fixed layout, and you are free to combine any e-commerce fields you wish. WS Form works out the calculations for you.
Adding Payment Methods
You can add payment methods to your form for the following processors:
Changing Currency Settings
Currency settings for WS Form are set in Global Settings under the E-Commerce tab.