Our WS Form PRO license holders receive one year of support and plugin updates from the purchase date. When a license is renewed this is extended by an additional year.
We believe in providing ongoing first class service and support and for this reason we do not offer lifetime licenses for our software.
We would like to thank you for your continued support of our product,
What Does Support Cover?
For users of our LITE version, please refer to our knowledge base.
For our paid license customers, support covers:
- Questions regarding the built-in features of WS Form PRO or any of our add-ons
- Reporting and fixing bugs
For other requests, please refer to:
Please note that we will not be held to any deadline and we are not obligated to provide support for a feature which is not already part of WS Form PRO.
What Does Support Not Cover?
We are unable to provide support for:
- Phone or video support calls.
- Unintended use.
- Coaching or training of how to build complex applications with WS Form.
- Questions unrelated to WS Form (e.g. why an unrelated plugin will not work).
If you need help custom development help, we recommend Codeable.
What Should I Include in a Support Ticket?
When submitting a support ticket, the following helps us to provide a timely and helpful response:
- Provide a concise and short explanation of the issue you are experiencing.
- Let us know where in your form you are experiencing the problem.
- Provide a link to your form and/or an export of your form.
- If the issue is related to a bug, please send us a screenshot of the Settings -> System page.
- Please provide screenshots of anything else you think might help assist us.
- If applicable and you are able to, please provide us with details of any error messages you are seeing.
The WS Form team is based in the USA and is on Eastern Time.
Support is provided from 9am to 5pm EST Monday – Friday. We are closed during normal public holidays.
We aim is to respond to support tickets by the next business day.