Pabbly Connect integrates and connects more than 600+ different platforms.
Learn more: The official WS Form Pabbly integration page
To connect WS Form to Pabbly:
- From your Pabbly Dashboard, click ‘Create Workflow’.
- Choose a name for your workflow.
- Search for and click ‘WS Form’ in the app directory.
- Choose ‘New Form Submission’ in the ‘Trigger Event’ setting.
- Click ‘Copy’ to copy the Webhook URL.
In WS Form
- Add or edit a new form.
- Click the ‘Actions’ icon at the top of the page when editing a form.
- Click the ‘+’ icon to add a new action.
- Choose ‘Push to Custom Endpoint‘ as the action type.
- Copy the Webhook URL from above & paste it in the ‘URL’ of Endpoint setting.
- Leave all other settings as is.
- Under ‘Field Mapping’ configure each of your form fields to map to keys of your choice, e.g. ‘first_name’.
- Click on ‘Save & Close’ button.
Pabbly will then show the Webhook response in your workflow and WS Form is connected!