Pabbly Connect integrates and connects more than 600+ different platforms.
Learn more: The official WS Form Pabbly integration page
To connect WS Form to Pabbly:
- From your Pabbly Dashboard, click Create Workflow.
- Choose a name for your workflow.
- Search for and click WS Form in the app directory.
- Choose New Form Submission in the Trigger Event setting.
- Click Copy to copy the Webhook URL.
In WS Form
- Add or edit a new form.
- Click the Actions icon at the top of the page when editing a form.
- Click the + icon to add a new action.
- Choose Webhook as the action type.
- Copy the Webhook URL from above & paste it in the URL of Endpoint setting.
- Leave all other settings as is.
- Under Field Mapping configure each of your form fields to map to keys of your choice, e.g. Map a First Name text field to the key first_name.
- Click on Save & Close button.
Pabbly will then show the Webhook response in your workflow and WS Form is connected!