WS Form has a goal of complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) wherever possible to make Web forms more accessible.
Considerations for accessibility in WS Form include:
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) attributes such as field labels, descriptions, required fields.
- High contrast text used by default in our WS Form framework, for example, ensuring required asterisks have a high contrast red color and providing the option to change the required indicator to a text string.
- High contrast button and message colors.
- Offering section (fieldset) labels on fields to better describe sections of a form.
- Offering the ability to change the form, tab and section headings to comply with heading tags sequential requirements.
- Offering the ability to add help text at a form and field level.
- Accessibility friendly spam protection methods such as Honeypot and Cloudflare Turnstile.
We would recommend that you adjust your form to comply with WCAG requirements when embedded on your website.
The WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool can be used to test your website for WCAG errors. Their free browser plugin is a great tool for helping ensure websites are accessible.