The FunnelKit add-on lets you use WS Form to push form submission data to FunnelKit. The FunnelKit add-on requires WS Form PRO.
You can learn more about FunnelKit WordPress plugin by clicking here.
The WS Form PRO FunnelKit add-on plugin is installed in the same way as installing the WS Form PRO plugin.
Once installed you will need to activate the license for the plugin. When you purchase the WS Form FunnelKit add-on plugin, you will be given a license key. If you have lost your license key(s), click here.
To activate your license key:
- Click ‘WS Form’ in the WordPress administration menu.
- Click ‘Settings’.
- Click the ‘FunnelKit’ tab at the top of the page.
- Enter your license key.
- Click the ‘Activate’ button.
If your license key fails to activate, please ensure you are using the correct license key and not your WS Form PRO license key.
Using a Form with FunnelKit
To push form submission data to FunnelKit you need to add a ‘Add to FunnelKit’ action.
- When editing your form, click the ‘Actions’ icon at the top of the page. The ‘Actions’ sidebar will open.
- Click the ‘Add’ icon to add a new action.
- Select ‘Add to FunnelKit’ from the action pulldown.
- Optionally choose when the action should run. By default the action will run when the form is submitted.
- Optionally choose an opt-in field. You can use this to make the action run only when an opt-in checkbox is checked.
That’s it! Your form can now be used to trigger FunnelKit automations.
Create an Automation
To create an automation that is triggered by a form:
- Create a new Automation in FunnelKit.
- Click ‘Select Trigger’.
- Select ‘Forms’ then ‘WS Form’ > ‘Form Submits’.
- Choose the form you want to trigger an automation from (The form must include an ‘Add to FunnelKit’ action, see above). Map the basic contact fields.
- You can also add an ‘Update Fields’ action if you want to set additional fields by using WS Form merge fields. To do this click ‘+’ and then choose ‘Action’, then choose ‘Automations’ > ‘Update Fields’.