WS Form can attach file uploads to email notifications. This is done by configuring the ‘Attachments’ setting in a Send Email action.
To change a Send Email action, click the ‘Actions’ icon at the top of the page. This will open the ‘Actions’ sidebar:
- Click on the settings icon next to the Send Email action that you would like to attach the file upload to.
- Scroll down to the ‘Attachments’ section.
- Click the add icon below the attachments list.
- Select the desired file field.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for any additional file upload fields.
- Click ‘Save & Close’ at the bottom of the sidebar.
And that’s it! WS Form will now attach the file uploads to the email.
Also see: File Uploads Appear as Code in Email