Actions run whenever a user clicks a submit or save button. An action could be sending an email, redirecting to a different web page or showing a message. Actions can also involve more complex functionality such as adding a contact to an email marketing platform such as MailChimp, or pushing a message to a Slack channel.
To manage your actions, click the ‘Actions’ icon at the top of the page when editing a form. This will open the ‘Actions’ sidebar:
- To add an action, click the add icon below the action list.
- Select an action from the pulldown list. Once selected, you can rename that action to anything you like.
- Configure the action settings. To see a complete list of the available actions and learn more about how to configure them, click here.
- To edit an action, click the settings icon next to the action name.
- To disable an action, click the disable icon . You can also use conditional logic to disable and enable actions.
- The delete an action, click the delete icon .
The actions included with WS Form PRO are:
- Send Email
- Show Message
- Redirect to a Page
- Save Submissions
- Conversion Tracking
- Run WordPress Hook
- Run WordPress Search
- Push to Custom Endpoint
- Data Export Request
- Data Erasure Request
Premium add-ons are also available. Click here to learn more about configuring these actions.